Born on December 8, 1928, in Paris, in a old family of Spain. His father, painter also, make him follow an academic artistic formation.
Raise of Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Paris, Fine-Art hight schools in Paris.
Following the example the largest of “Ecole de Paris” with which it exposed several years to the "Salon de Mai" of the Museum of Mondern Art of Paris (1961, 1962), it discovers a new dash, making it slip gradually towards a not-figurative tendency. This new optics enabled him to be plunged with complete freedom in a creative research and to improve its pictorial technique. Thus, is expressed T it in its fabrics by harmonious compositions of rhythms, colors, mingling subtly with luminous funds and giving to its works an astonishing impression of movement. Its artistic course is marked out very many exposures throughout the world, making known it near the largest specialists scholars. Its talent was worth also the attribution of many international prizes, decorations, distinctions honorary, titles and functions with responsibilities to him
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- Member of the committee of honor and the jury of the night of the trophies of the visual arts.
- Master's of history of art, on the work of Roberto Soler presented by Caroline Pietri who was received with mention at the University of Paris I; Pantheon-Sorbonne.
- Named by the Jacques Chirac Prime Minister: member of the interdepartmental high committee to the artistic lesson (Official Journal. March 27, 1988)
Since 1976 :
- Member of the jury of attribution of the diplomas of end of studies of the "École nationale supérieure des arts appliqués" of Paris.
- Figure in the Bénézit dictionary.
Since 1963 :
- General secretary of the committee of honor of the 4 Z'Arts (École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts de Paris).
- 1th price of the "Hidden Signature" (Durand-Ruel) 1/4000 artists.